Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seeking Remedy...

Okay, a few things.

The only time I talk these days is when I am sitting in the ENR class and literally squirming with impatience because it means three hours of confinement, twice a week and all these pain while I am not learning new stuff. At least, so far. Sometimes I just try to keep shut coz no one likes a show-off but most of the times I just have to speak because otherwise I will just go crazy. I hope the professor doesn't mind but if he does then the damage has been done already.

I made another mistake today and that was checking the price of the air-tickets to Kolkata. That was when it got hammered in as to how god-forsaken this place is. And its so far from everything else that even if I get to go someplace, I will be a fucked up pauper.

Sorry if this post joins the list of dark ones of which there are so many these days. But funny things have stopped happening it seems. I am writing this sitting in Remedy Cafe which is another version of Indian Coffee House, College Street or at least the Jadavpur one - which did nothing to improve my mood.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. Your bundle of companions is soon arriving. We just bid them adieu at the Alafaya Post-Office!

    ReplyDelete