Monday, November 22, 2010

State of Chhayanat

Okay, just for documentation's sake.... it's -25 degree centigrade out here today with a wind chill of -34(only! and not even snowing anymore!) and I tried to walk across the street to get some nourishment in shirtsleeves, froze, tucked my tail between my legs and took the pedway on my way back. The prairie winter bullies you into submission. But I must say it's a nice day. Sun's a-shining, pigeons huddling on the glass roof of the greenhouse that my window looks out onto - it's the only surface without the snow-cover anyway - and I have only a remnant of last night's Saawariya-induced headache. Awesome! The randomness of life has reached that level where I get out of my house and walk seven blocks in the snow with the intention of doing some yoga and end up watching my brain getting arse-raped by the Kapoor contingent. There! I have said it! I was hoping to muster enough courage, conviction and emotional maturity to deal with this trauma on my own, but I fail! Epic FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment