Saturday, April 14, 2012

Barsho Biday

We are ending this year 1418(according to the Bengali calendar) here up north with rain and sleet and general bleakness of nature. Although I am counting my blessings that I could walk around without my snow-boots unlike last year and most years at that. If I had to do a little bookkeeping, the last year has been the best in a long time. True that I spent more time visiting my physiotherapist and acupuncturist than Nymphadora but we had a good time. Signed copies of The Cat's Table, being a part of MENAME in my modest capacity, concert  at the Winspear Centre, my new old Leica camera with which I threaten to do a portraiture of Nymph every so often, and Nymph - the last year has been full of treasures. Looking forward to 1419. 

No comments:

Post a Comment