Friday, July 9, 2010

Rabbitty Tale

Sorry about the silence. Were you guys waiting for a post anyway? Alright I don't really want to know the answer to that. I am at this moment extremely happy which is making me excited like I could stay up all night on one hand and also relieved like I could curl up and go to sleep this minute on the other. After nine days, I have the wi-fi working in my place and this means no more lugging the laptop down two kilometers to Remedy to stay connected. I am a lazy bum and I do dragon boating and go to the gym twice a week and I hope you don't ask anything more from a house-cat. Also did I mention how DIVINE it feels to be online laying on bed?!

I know I should post some pictures here because Edmonton is at its best these days and the river valley is simply looking gorgeous. Again my house-catty self was preventing me from going out and taking pics. So to pretend that I am better than myself, I went out and met a dog named Coconut and a bunny with a personality disorder (let's just call her Chandrakanta) which behaved and/or looked like a headmistress in my junior high school. I was having a blast from the past when it (or, she) kept looking at me like this as if I was playing in the sand even after recess forgetting my hair-band, shoelaces and manners and was begging for a detention:


But then she started to fidget and nibble grass and scratching her ears with her paws- all kinds of rabbitty stuff that headmistresses won't or shouldn't do in front of students who anyway fail to see the seriousness that headmistress-dom is all about. At this point I lost interest, said HAAARRRRR and she ran for life. I wish I could do that when I was in junior high. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey M , I was indeed waiting even though you may not want to know !...I am so happy that you finally acknowledged your house-catty avatar :)...and btw what was Coconut doing ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. ....The pic brings back memories :)....nice choice ....

    ReplyDelete